Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baby girl's nursery

I finally got to start her nursery today (at 39 weeks pregnant) YEAH, I KNOW... it's coming along slowly but surely! I still have so much to organize & still need to buy some extra furniture & accessories... I could pluck my eyes out. Geez. Here are a few pics! (In progress)
I'm 39 weeks & 3 days today. I'm just WAITING for her to make her arrival. I honestly thought I would have had her by now. She's trying to prove mommy wrong. Tomorrow is 'Thunder Over Louisville' in my town. It's a big celebration and a firework show. I'm sure she's just waiting to make her grand entrance while there's fireworks ;) I have a doctor appointment in the morning, so we will see what's going on down there! Come on sweet pea, I'm ready to meet you & give you a million smooches!

I'll post more nursery pictures once the nursery is complete! I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment