Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Padilla has arrived!

Friday April 20th I went for my regular checkup and my water broke all over my doctor's hand! I was immediately sent to labor & delivery. After 12 hours of labor my baby girl was born at a healthy weight of 7 pounds 3 ounces & 20 inches long!! I feel so blessed. She's so beautiful & she just melts my heart.
I will post a birth story whenever I find the time. Life with a newborn is no joke. I'm a zombie and I feel like I got a boob job from all of this milk! It's painful, I tell ya.
Here are a few pictures of my little Ar Star.
Daddy & Ari
I'll update as much as I can! I must say I feel so blessed to be a mama and my daughter has made such a huge impact on my life. Cliche I know, but it's true!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful baby! Congrats! I recently tagged you in a post! For the about me tag!

    ReplyDelete