Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Coming to terms.

So as my pregnancy is coming to an end, I'm surprisingly becoming a little emotional about it. I realize that I won't have a big belly to rub on, I won't feel her kicking me, I'll be able to see my feet! I'm 37 weeks. She could come at any time. I've been having cramps, horrible back pain, and just feeling down right miserable. Also with the stress of moving to our new apartment next week, I'm just ready for this to be over. It's a bittersweet feeling, I won't feel her kicking me, but I'll feel her in my arms. I think that definitely makes up for it!! Adjusting to life with a newborn will be very difficult.. but we will manage. And I know each day will get better. I'll try to update on here as often as I can. Mainly to keep track of motherhood so I can look back one day on this diary of a blog :)


One of the fun things about having a girl is that I will be able to play dress-up with her! Or at least she will be my own personal baby doll for a while. Haha.

Here are a few items I plan on buying for little girlfriend:

Baby barefoot sandals- Etsy Shop

 Owl Baby Yoga Pants- Pink Chalk

 

I Love Lucy onesie- Kids t-shirts rock

 

Also, this is how I make myself feel better whenever I look in the mirror and feel like a whale:


No comments:

Post a Comment