Friday, July 20, 2012

Ari's 3 Months!

My little darling is getting so big! Her legs are getting chunkier, she is growing like a weed, and she is absolutely perfect. I give this little girl a billion+ kisses a day. She is blowing bubbles, cooing, and smiling constantly. She also started sucking her thumb recently if her binky falls out. (Cute, right?) She's becoming very aware of her surroundings and is so curious... if her daddy or I leave the room, she screams! She has the cutest little crush on her daddy. She gets bashful when he talks to her, she turns to the side and smiles... and puts her hands on her face. It's the sweetest thing ever!! Needless to say, we're in love with her. And each day gets better. I'm so happy to have my little family. Just my daughter, my man, and I. We're 3 peas in a pod.
And now just some recent pictures:

And look who fell asleep after talking to their giraffe :)

Have a safe & happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment