Friday, July 27, 2012

Fall Favorites

One of my favorite times of the year is coming around the corner. FALL! The holidays literally make me grin from ear to ear. The smell, the decorations, and the ultimate feeling! And now that I have a baby I want to make the holidays that much more exciting!! I thought I'd share some of my favorites that put me in the spirit :)

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. It's delish & makes you feel cozy on a nice Fall day.
2. Metallic Pumpkins. I'm IN LOVE with sparkly/metallic pumpkins. Especially gold. Even solid white! And of course you have to throw an orange pumpkin in your arrangement somewhere ;)
3. Fall scents from Yankee Candle. One of my faves is "Autumn Leaves" The crisp smell of Fall. Need I say more?!
4. Disco Nail Polish in the color "Stayin' Alive" It's a bright orange. Paint your toes this color & then draw pumpkin eyes/mouth. Cute!! (It's black light nail polish by the way) Perfect for a Halloween party.
5. HOCUS POCUS. One of the best Halloween movies of all time. I wait for this movie every year. Sarah Jessica Parker at her best :)
6. Wool Scarfs. Comfy, stylish, and keeps ya warm. :) Cold weather accessories are the best. I'd rather wear a sweater & sweats vs. a tank & shorts any day!
Once again I am so excited for the holidays. I'm already planning on how I'm going to decorate the house and Ari's room! Christmas time is my favorite though, I gotta admit. Bring on the cold weather!! I've been waiting for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment