Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ari's 4 months, solids, etc.

Boy, have I been a busy bee. We got back from our trip a few days ago... (Gulf Shores)
 it was AMAZING. 
 A little stressful with a 4 month old ;) but well worth it. We got the cutest home videos of her on the beach. She was an angel on the way there & back.
The day she turned 4 months I looked back at all of her pictures since birth. Each month her looks change drastically. And her little brain :) She has started to make these grunting noises...even when she's not taking a #2. She's rolling all over the place! 
When we took her for her 4 month checkup she was rolling over on the doctor's weighing table. She tore up all the paper. She was making a game out of it. Speaking of her appointment, baby girl is 24 1/2 inches & 13 pounds & 4 ounces. She is the perfect weight for her height. 
 Tell me it doesn't look like she's flexing?! "the exit is THAT way, mom. Let's get out of here!"
(She did amazing when she got her shots, by the way. Only cried for a short while. Daddy held her the entire time.)

The doc did say she has a noggin on her. Big ol' head. He said eventually their heads stop growing & their bodies catch up! Good to know ;) 

  If you're wondering why her hands are ALWAYS blurry, it's because she is a wiggle-worm!

Starting solids soon! I'm a little nervous.. We're going to start with oatmeal cereal. I've heard it has a little more nutritional value. 
We're going to start with these bottles for her solids:

But Dr. Brown's will ALWAYS be used for plain ol' formula. They're miracle bottles.

& now, random pictures of miss girlfriend this past month :)
Nakey in her BUMBO seat. I wish I was her.

 She spent 9 months ON THE INSIDE. Tough ass kid.

 Yes mommy, I know I'm pretty.

 Constantly sucking her thumb. Refuses to take her paci anymore.

 My mom's birthday is coming up. (Ari's noni!) She has no idea I took this picture. I'm putting it in a frame & giving it to her for her birthday on sunday. It was Ari's idea ;)

By the way, whose excited for FALL??? I'm counting the days.

2 comments:

  1. She is just too cute for words! I love the editing of some of the pictures too : ) Oh, and I am excited for fall! Hence the 2-3 posts I have already done about it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check your page out!! I need to keep up :) & thanks so much.

      Delete