Thursday, August 9, 2012

Upcoming Plans

Exciting news!! I'll be taking a week trip on August 16th-22nd. Starting off with Memphis, TN (Seeing Graceland!) I'm a big Elvis & Priscilla fan :) ... Followed by Mobil, Alabama for my man's bodybuilding competition, then heading to Gulf Shores & stopping off in Pensacola, FL :) All of this while taking care of a baby. It should be quite a journey. & as soon we get back on the 23rd, Baby girl has her 4 month shots & check up. NOT looking forward to that. It breaks my heart. So I'm pretty anxious about this! I've never been to any of these places. Have any of you been?! Know of any fun activities we can do?
Other than that, I have been watching Ari's milestones & enjoying every moment I can. She's been having so much fun when she's on her tummy, exploring everything around her, and she found her FEET... :) It's the cutest! She brings them up to her mouth & likes to chow down on her toes. I've also noticed that she has been watching me eat. Very interested in every little bite I put to my mouth. Can't wait to ask the doc at her 4 month checkup about starting solids & what not. We purchased the Baby Bullet. I've heard amazing things about it.. And I love the idea of making fresh food for little girlfriend!

& now to overwhelm you with some cuteness!

1 comment: