Sunday, August 5, 2012

Christmas Decor.

I know what you're thinking, Christmas? It's August. It may be bad but I'm already planning on how I'm going to decorate our cute little apartment for my FAVORITE time of the year :)
I found some awesome ideas via Pinterest. (The God of all websites)
The decorations in these pics don't have a touch of red or green, which is a bummer to me. So I would definitely be adding my own special touches. Christmas just isn't Christmas without those special colors :) But, everything else is just perfection. It's modern, WHITE, A gold tinsel tree, ornaments filled with confetti, SPARKLE, pink, Carnations mixed with Peonies, A cute deer! (including a hunting decoy painted white and covered in lights) I'm not into hunting, but if you are, that is the coolest idea.
& check out the Pink Hunter Boots, gotta have.
 Hubby?! If you're reading this... lalalala ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment