Friday, September 14, 2012

Ari & Halloween Treats

So my angel is going to be 5 months old next week. I say this & I'll say it again, WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! I feel like I had her last month... not 5 months ago. She is now giggling 24/7... full on laughing. She has started solids. Her favorites are sweet potatoes, oatmeal cereal, and peas. Believe it or not, she doesn't care for bananas. I think she likes veggies more than fruit. Just like her mama. She likes to hit her Bumbo tray when I don't feed her fast enough. (piggy) 
She is getting too small for 6 month clothing. Not weight wise, but she is SO LONG. Her pants are capris on her. I've been ordering all kinds of sleepers, sweaters, etc for the fall & winter time! :) I am SO READY to dress her up like a little Eskimo! 
She tries so hard to scoot herself when she's on her belly. She pushes up with her arms & looks around & gets very aggressive when she can't scoot to the end of the blanket. Pure comedy.
She is sitting up on her own. I'm loving it! But I will admit, I miss holding her like a newborn. & I will say, I have been getting a tad bit emotional lately thinking about her growing up & how fast time is passing. I want her to be my little pumpkin forever.

I love when my mom sends pictures of her. She loves her Noni!
We dropped her off there while we went Fall decor shopping ;) You know I'm all on this like white on rice.

I've been thinking about all kinds of ideas for Halloween.. Parties, or just for me, the babe, and Jaime. If you follow my pinterest, (here) you know I'm obsessed with cupcakes/sweets. So if you throw halloween in with cupcakes, I'm in heaven. Sweet, Hallow's Eve heaven.


Follow this page for everything cupcake related. She taught me how to frost cupcakes the right way, all kinds of yummy recipes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment