Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy 5 Months!

Ari is 5 months old today!! She has been beyond playful all day long... 
so it was hard to get some good pictures.

(yes mommy, I'm 5 months old.. and I'm getting even more pretty!)


Ari's Noni is constantly buying her tutus. So she basically lives in them. She likes to bring the tull up to her mouth & chow down. (eek) 

She tried pears last night! LOVED them! There hasn't been a food she HATES... I just can't believe my baby girl didn't care for bananas. What a weirdo :) She has been teething like crazy. Old lady with 100 cats on Hoarders crazy. We give her Advil Infants medicine... and we rub some Orajel Cooling Cucumber gel on her gums.. We give her teethers, cold rags, etc. It only works for a short amount of time. So if any of you have any suggestions, that would be great! :)
Other than the teething, she is the perfect baby. Still sleeping throughout the entire night like a..... baby? And she let's mommy & daddy sleep in most of the time! She is wanting to crawl so badly. She's interested in every LITTLE thing. She's exploring her surroundings so much more. Not only does she suck her thumb, but now the toes are being devoured as well! I love watching her grow. It really is a beautiful experience. I just hate how fast time is going. I constantly have my video camera out... cherishing all the giggles, smiles, milestones, and even shits.
Love her so much. So so so much.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment