Friday, September 7, 2012

Goodies for Ari.


One of my favorite things about having a daughter is, well.. shopping. Every time I go somewhere, I find something I want to get her. One of my favorite places to shop is- CARTERS! It's hard not to blow my whole credit card on their online shop. Seriously.
Ari doesn't ALWAYS wear pink from head to toe. That kind of grinds my gears. I like pastels on her the most. & she looks beautiful in solid white. Can't help it. 
I'm all about pink, don't get me wrong. Her nursery is mostly pink.. (I couldn't help it) As soon as I found out she was a girl, I kind of went a bit overboard with the pink nursery decor... almost regretting it. But there is always time to change it up :) And honestly, she loves staring at the bright shades when she's in there. It's her favorite room in the house!! :)

So, the items I just bought her are seriously too cute. Notice the Holiday items
Waaaah. Getting so excited.
Carters is having a huge sale online. I suggest ordering right meow!


As far as the Halloween outfit goes, I can't seem to find the link. I'm guessing it's sold out. I'm sure it will back in stock soon :) But, you know where to look!


That's all for now. Soon to come, Ari's little photoshoot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment