Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween Basket, Headbands & Ari!

Who else has been busy getting ready for Hallow's Eve?! October is almost here! Which most people can offically say, hello holidays! ;) I have been putting a Halloween basket together for Ari. (no candy, booooo.) But, cute baby stuff of course!


Ari will love chewing/throwing this! :)


(you know I'll be putting her in these the NIGHT of Halloween!) 


& what perfect way to spoil your little baby dolls these holiday seasons with FESTIVE HEADBANDS? My mom opened her Etsy shop recently. She will be adding more daily! She plans on making one of a kind Fall/Christmas/Valentines Day/etc headbands. Or for any occasion. You can request custom items as well. All of the headbands you see on Ari she made.
Here is the link, check her out! -RowanAndAri Headbands & Accessories

In other news, hubby's birthday is coming up on Monday! I can't wait to spend an entire day with him while Noni watches little miss. Speaking of little miss, she is now saying mama clearly, she said BABA yesterday when I didn't give her bottle quickly enough, and she also says yaya. (I still haven't figured out what that means yet...) I just know it means grandma in Greek. She is an absolute angel. I honestly couldn't be more blessed.

I guess she could be the cutest Strawberry Shortcake ever for Halloween?!

No comments:

Post a Comment