Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Green Christmas

Halloween is only a few days away...
And I cannot wait to post pictures of Ari's first trick or treat experience. Dressed as the cutest cupcake in town. :)

But once Halloween hits, in my mind it means, Hello Christmas. & oh yeah, Thanksgiving. But in terms of decorating, CHRISTMAS! Holiday drinks from Starbucks, strolling through neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights, Decorating my big white tree, (& now Ari's room) ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas Marathon, SHOPPING FOR ARI, holiday scents, family, damn good food, a million other things, & just that childhood fuzzy feeling I get inside.

I want to give gift bags to the special ladies in my life. I'll divide them into colors. Because that's how I roll. Silver/gold, green, and red.

This year I am LOVIN' green like it's nobody's business. Except yours of course. Still trying to decide if Ari should wear mainly green on Christmas day or red. But more than likely I'll probably go with a red sparkly dress for little miss. You have no idea how fun holidays really are until you have a kid. Also, pinterest makes it that much MORE exciting. Waaaaah. I live for this stuff!

A cute gift bag idea:

I mean really, I want this stuff in my gift bag. 

Organix Teatree Mint Shampoo- I use this stuff regularly. It smells like peppermint, it's green, and it's sulfate free! Your special lady will love this! Plus it's super hydrating, this stuff is awesome. I would suggest buying the bigger bottle if you have long hair & go thru shampoo like crazy like myself. I would buy the bigger bottle but can't find it anywhere in my town. (I should order online) I feel like I'm constantly at Walmart searching for this bright green bottle.
The Fresh Frog of Bel-Air Nail Polish- Green sparkle, how is this not festive? :)
Cozy Spa Holiday Socks- These just look so comfy. I'm already picturing myself cuddling on the sofa in these watching Elf. I know Buffy the Elf would be proud of this post.
Green Ice Cream Cone Ornament- My favorite ice cream flavor - mint chocolate..... or mint oreo. Cutest little ornament for your tree.
Philosophy Christmas Cookie Body Wash- I don't think hubby or anyone else will be able to get me out of the shower. They will literally have to drag me out. Yum!
MAC Eyeshadow in "Lucky Green"- This color will look so beautiful this holiday season, especially if you have some green eyes! :)

A green chevron coffee sleeve. Oh Santa, baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment