Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Toy!

Jaime & I went shopping for Ari today... (shocker) She got a bunch of goodies... but of course her new favorite is her rainbow caterpillar we bought!

She hasn't let it go....and she whines if it isn't near her. What did we get ourselves into? We can't tote this EVERYWHERE. 
 (We purchased this at Cracker Barrel)

And some other goodies we bought :)

 

Minnie Mouse Teether- Well, Ari & I watch Minnie Mouse & Mickey's Clubhouse every morning, so I had to get her this.. I am a sucker for Minnie Mouse. I still have my Minnie Mouse blanket from when I was a baby! :)

Zebra Leggings- Obsessed. Period.

Polka Dot Pants- Soooooo in love. She has a one piece in this pattern too.

Crane Drop Humidifier- I bought this because it's already getting pretty cold here in Kentucky.. and I want Ari to have a clear nose this winter! :)

Owl One Piece- So adorable. Ari basically lives in one pieces now.

Teal Monkey One Piece- I love the one pieces or pants with the animals on the butt! I die.

Out & about today. Love this dude ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment