Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bath Time Essentials

Bath Time is the BEST time... It's when Ari is her happiest. She absolutely loves it. So I try to make it as fun & relaxing as possible. I love to PAMPER her :)


I love Lavender...so any baby product that has something with this scent, I'll probably be buying it. Just saying.
Organic Shampoo & Body Wash for gentle baby skin? Perfect! (in lavender, too)

These are so soft, and I love the variety of colors.

She loves staring at these little birds floating around in her water. She has a good time!

I love to clean her face after her bath. Especially around her neck & creases. 

The mix of these two scents are just heavenly. It smells like regular baby lotion & chocolate cake!

It's gentle and perfect for her full head of hair :) I hate to see a cute little baby's hair matted & out of place! Haha.. I wrap her hair up in a towel and let it dry while I'm lotioning her up, then immediately brush her hair.. It stays in place all day! (Is this my OCD coming out?)


No comments:

Post a Comment