Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ari's First Halloween!

I had so much fun today spending it with my family and celebrating Ari's first Halloween. We spent the day at my uncle's eating chili, (with fritos!) yummy cupcakes, and of course lots of candy. We watched all of the cuties come to the door and loved seeing what costumes would show up! I think my favorite of the entire night was a mini Avatar! He was a little bad-ass.
Ari didn't get to go trick or treating but she was passed around like a hot potato with my big family. They just couldn't resist the cutest cupcake ever. After that I came home & made some cookies with Halloween cookie cutters which was an epic fail. But they did taste good. What was left of the witch's face & all. We watched Hocus Pocus & had our Pumpkin Spice candle lit. Such a good night!

Memories made.
(My mom & Ari!)
 I think I inhaled 8 of these.

I think next year will be 10x more fun.. She will be walking, talking, and actually be able to eat some candy! I'm already planning her next costume.
I hope all of you had a Boooo-tiful Halloween with your little ones. Or big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment