Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ari's Favorite Toys: 5 Months

As this month is flying by, and Ari is well over 5 1/2 months.. (her HALF year is coming up.. tear) I wanted to share her favorite toys. I could literally lay Ari on a blanket for hours & let her play with her toys. She has such a good time! I'm picky about the toys I buy her. But I will say, give a kid a water bottle or a pack of wipes & they will be easily amused from the A) noise or B) shininess.
I'll take any toy if it's a gift. But I am so specific about her toys when I'm buying them, because I know exactly what she likes. She likes stuff that makes a noise, sings, or lights up. And she also likes stuff that has rings on it for her to hold easily. I've noticed her constantly staring at my florescent colored socks lately. Or my nail polish, (she tries to grab my toes) So this girl loves bright colors as well!


Chicco Cow Teething Blanket: They say this is for teething, but Ari likes the crinkling noise it makes more than anything. And she hits the floor with it. I do think she loves the feeling of it as well. Super soft :)

Garanimals Activity Cube: This little thing is awesome! Each side has something to look at. One has a bullseye, one has a mirror, one has a frog with rings to hold onto, and one has a monkey! It really is adorable and Ari smiles at it...literally.

Carters Pink Musical Giraffe: She has had this since before she was born. It was in her crib the whole time. Finally when she got to her crib, she took notice of it... She stared at it for a good five minutes & fell in love! It winds up to a cute little lullaby tune. It puts her in sleepytown in no time!

Vtech Light Up Bear: This was the first toy that made her reach for things. It lights up & sings "I'm a bear, a happy bear, a happy bear, a sleepy bear, I'm a bear, a friendly bear, won't you play with me?" YES..I remember that song. I don't particularly care for it, but she loves it to this day!

Winnie The Pooh Soft Book: It makes that crinkle noise that she adores! it's also freaking adorable. She loves when I read it to her.. And as soon as I'm done reading she grabs the ring & slings it up & down!

VTech Nighty Nite Nature Light: Another great item from Vtech.. This can go on your baby's crib at night but Ari doesn't need soothing or any sound to fall asleep, just her thumb :) Instead she plays with this on the floor. She loves the bright colors, lights, and the NUMEROUS ending songs it plays. It also has an overhead picture of little bears on the ceiling if you DO put it in your child's room! So stinking cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment