Friday, October 5, 2012

Winter Wants

When it comes to shopping for Ms. Ari, I am in love with Old Navy & Carter's. I've also been looking on H&M's website & they have ADORABLE baby clothes! But they don't ship. Thankfully my town is building an H&M at our mall. YAY! (even though online is always better)


So of course I am already shopping for Fall & Winter clothes. All of these items are from Old Navy.
-The Graham Cracker jacket is just beyond adorable. I WOULD wear that if they had an adult size. Pair that with those little moccasins and I think my heart just might melt. Also a turquoise headband wouldn't hurt ;) (it reminds me of Pocahontas)
-The Gold Bow Jacket is just beautiful. Do I really need to say anything? I think Ari would look like a mini J-Lo in it. That's who it reminds me of. Haha
-The Yellow Polka Dot Sleeper .... Well, I am in love with it. Yellow is probably my favorite color on Ari (other than peach or light purple) and I am obsessed with polka dots. WHY don't they make adult sleepers? I am being completely serious! & if they do, please inform me of where I can buy them.
-The flower/bird purple kimono is just too.stinking.cute. & looks so comfy.
-And last but not least, freaking Christmas light pajamas with a cute little bird! (in bright blue) I think I just might die! Tis' the season!!! I keep coming up with ideas in my head of what I am going to do for Ari's first Christmas...she has to wear the cutest pajamas on Christmas Eve.... I just can't pick & choose from the cute selection.

Did your family do any special things for you as a kid during the holidays? What could I do for her as a baby? She will be 8 months old around then. SO EXCITED.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment