Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pretty in Powder Blue

I found one of my favorite new colors on Ar-Star. POWDER BLUE. I'm becoming obsessed. 
Who said girls can't wear blue?!


She is my little baby doll. I feel like I play dress up with her......all the time.

I wanted to let you guys know that my mom added some more accessories to her shop! She now sells CLIPPIES! (barrettes) You can clip them onto your baby girl's headband, or (big girl) & YOU can also wear them! I plan on wearing one of them & posting a picture. They're adorable.

So go check them out... Rowan and Ari Accessories
I'm not sure if they are added to her Etsy shop yet, but you can contact her on Facebook, it doesn't matter. But, type in Rowan and Ari on Etsy & they should pop up! :)
She's also added a ton of new headbands in some of my favorite colors (cream, peach, and grey.)

OH YEAH, it's been around 58 degrees here. I am in heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment