Friday, October 12, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness.

It is Breast Cancer Awareness month & Ari and I have been rocking pink for the past couple of weeks! This subject is dear to my heart. I've read so many stories about survivors and my own aunt is a survivor of 3 years! So let's support each other, ladies! You can do it in the simplest of ways or even join in on a Breast Cancer walk in your town! Here are some PINK ways you can show your support:


Sinful Color Nail Polish in "24/7" - This color is BRIGHT neon pink. I love it. You won't be unnoticed when you have this color on!

Pink Yankee Candle in "Pink Blush" - This smells heavenly. Like fresh flowers! & all of the proceeds go to the Breast Cancer foundation!

Neon Pink Hunters! - Oh the joy I get when I see these!! What better time to wear these? Not only is it getting cold & rainy outside, but they're the perfect color for this month... time to rock the pink ladies!

Ari insisted I add some pictures of her in this post...
 So that I will do :)

(Big girl sitting up all by herself at 5 months! Thank you, Bumbo seat!)
(headband from Rowan and Ari Headbands)

No comments:

Post a Comment