Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Big Girl.

Hubby & I took a nice stroll to look at some nice Fall scenery... We tried out Ari's new stroller. It's ah-maaaaaay-zing! She loves it, and it's super comfy. I wish I could get pushed around in it.

(Uppababy G-luxe Stroller in the color Jake.)

 It's probably my dream stroller. It's black, white, and silver. It's so lightweight, (only 11 pounds) and it glides so easily. We took her on some curvy roads, and it was smooth sailing! Your baby can use it from 3 months - 50 pounds. They have other colors such as blue, red, or orange. But I didn't care for any of them. Black & white is always nice :)

ALSO, someone is trying to crawl! My life is officially over :)


She is now trying to eat everything. Time to babyproof this place up!


No comments:

Post a Comment