Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Favorite Beauty Items



I wanted to make a post about my favorite beauty items after numerous e-mails asking me about what makeup I use!
My makeup changes all the time...but I stick with these items majority of the time!

1. MAC Full Coverage Foundation- I use this stuff as concealer as well. That's how good this stuff is. It took me a while to find something that had really good coverage...or, the coverage that I wanted. I, like many other women, suffer from dark under eye circles. This stuff is amazing! Covers every little thing I want covered. I apply it with my fingers. Apply powder on top, (my favorite is Elizabeth Arden, old school, but it's one of the best) and you're set.

2. Scandaleyes Rimmel Mascara- Not only is the color & packaging awesome, (it's highlighter orange!) but this stuff really makes your lashes pop. I would advise you to slowly apply and to wipe some of the excess mascara off the brush because it likes to clump easily. But it is my favorite indeed!

3. Nyx Lip Liner in "Rose"-  I'm so big on lip liner....I think all women need to add this to their beauty routine. Even if you don't wear lipstick or gloss! (you can even add some lip liner when you're applying chapstick) It defines your lips and makes your whole makeup look finished. You will never catch me without lip liner when I'm wearing a full face of makeup. I even like to wear it when I'm just heading to the store. Play up your best features... That is the biggest advice I could give when it comes to makeup. I personally like my lips the most, so I like to make them stand out & play them up! (Nyx lip liners have amazing shades.. check them out)

4. Revlon Lipstick in "Skyline Pink"- This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time.. Revlon knows their stuff. Now I will say, this shade doesn't have much pink in it like the name says. It's more of a nude or beige tone. But this is perfect for me because my lip liner is so pink that once I apply the lipstick it becomes nude/pink with some sparkle. Love it. And now don't get me wrong, MAC & other high-end brands have some amazing lipsticks. But I for some reason, always stick with the drugstore brands when it comes to lipstick. I love Revlon & Wet n' Wild.

5. Benefit's Smokey Eyeshadow Palette- Waaaaaah! I love Benefit & all of their makeup. But especially this! I have had this palette since summer 2011 and I still have so much left over.. And I use this stuff basically every day or every time I put on makeup! It's the perfect shades for the smokey eye. A deep charcoal grey, soft black, liner, eyebrow cream, and even a tweezer. If you don't buy this for yourself, buy it as a gift for that special lady in your life! (JUST SAYING)

& that covers it for my favorite beauty items (at the moment) I'm sure more will be added.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment