Friday, October 26, 2012

Big Girl Room

I can't wait to one day design Ari's big girl room. Probably around the age 2 or 3 I'll do it. Maybe sooner. I love re-decorating. And I've found endless ideas on Pinterest that I want to do. I have so many colors I want to try... ideas running in my head are endless :)

Here are some visions that are running through my head!


Grey, peach, and soft colors. IN LOVE with the bed sheets & the little gnome night light :)

 Gold, Orange, Yellow, Peach.. Loves it. A bunny night light, polka dot walls, polka dot bed sheets, oh baby.

 "The Rainbow Theme" I've been REALLY considering doing her room in all sorts of colors with hints of black! BAM! I think of Confetti. SO I'll probably call it the confetti room if I choose this. Check out the cute Owl Night Light. Oh yeah, and the CHALKBOARD TABLE! How cute would that be for arts & crafts time? Or a homework station?

No comments:

Post a Comment